Delicate morsels
No, the Imperium's not eaten by hungry morsel peasants as the hilarious April fools post by Mac would let yee believe. He's almost convinced me that I did get hired by that Catholic church, but when I came knocking upon their chamber doors they merely gave me a free sample vial of holy water and send me on a zombie hunting mission, hoping that I never return from it.
Here's an artwork from the Empire for choo, as a humble souvenir from us, portraying Alchemist monks tottering around the shores of St Adriatica.![]()
Anyhow, the rest of things are going jolly. Lots of new art and mission construction will be done after 20th of April, when my most deadly university exams are over and done with.
Stay tuned, until zee next update or my cat will eat you!
Till then I shall see you on the other side of the moon...
~Saintly, and hiding under a cardboard box in fear of exams, Imperial architect Alexius, signing off...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home